80 Avondale Cross Rd
Newport, NS B0N 2A0
Winemaking is a delicate balance between science and art. Join Winemaker Ben Swetnam of Avondale Sky Winery for an exclusive, hands-on wine experience, revealing how Nova Scotia’s signature Tidal Bay blends are made. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the winemaking process and create your own blend in our wine lab to be entered in a blind tasting competition.
Finish the day by savouring a locally inspired gourmet multi-course meal prepared by Chef Justin Floyd, thoughtfully paired with a selection of our wines. Finish your wine adventure day as a winemaker by taking home a bottle of your very own custom labelled signature blend to share with your family and friends.
- Winemaker-Led Blending Lesson
- Go behind the scenes to the wine lab where you’ll learn first-hand from award-winning Winemaker Ben Swetnam as he shares his secrets with you and you create very own white wine in Nova Scotia’s signature Tidal Bay style.
- Vineyard Tour
- Great wine begins on the vines! Explore Nova Scotia’s unique grape growing climate during a guided tour of the vineyard grounds.
- Blind Tasting
- Participate in a blind tasting competition to determine who is the master winemaker! Will it be you?
- Multi-Course Meal
- Feast on a multi-course meal featuring the highest quality ingredients Nova Scotia has to offer by Chef Justin Floyd, recently awarded by Taste of Nova Scotia.
- Something to Take Home
- A bottle of your very own custom-labelled signature wine as a souvenir of your experience to share with family and friends
To book, or for more information, please contact email@example.com.
- June 22
- July 6
- July 20
- August 24